Free delivery to Denmark for purchases over DKK 800.
Sports socks Alm
About the sport socks
With the sport sock from Von Broich Mohair produced by Cape Mohair, you are well equipped for long walks and ensured comfortability throughout the trip.
The sport socks are mainly a mixture of the natural mohair from the angora goat, wool from the sheep and bamboo. The socks have been digitally designed by biotech experts in consultation with physiotherapists.
The sport socks have been put to the test by athletes for trekking and hiking in the mountains. You can be absolutely sure that the socks hold what is promised.
– Water diverting – keep your feet dry even if they get wet. The smooth fiber causes the liquid to be led from the skin and out of the socks so that it can evaporate.
– Good durability – these fibres allow all natural forms of movement without breaking.
– Impairs blister formation – The smooth natural fiber protects the foot from blisters, and cotton at the ribbed edge prevents irritation on sensitive skin.
– Prevent unpleasant odors – The natural smooth structure of these fibers makes it difficult for dirt to get stuck on the fibres. Furthermore, bamboo has a natural ability to act antibacterial.
- Natural elasticity – The quality of the natural fibres means that socks will always keep its original shape on the foot.
– Comfort – The upholstery of mohair and wool in the sole acts as shock absorbing. Anatomical elastic arch support.
The sports sock is a comfortable Mohair sock with a pleasant cotton rib. It is fully padded with Mohair in the foot for maximum protection. It features silky bamboo over the arch and anatomical arch support. The stitching in the toe is flat and does not bother. The sock can absorb up to 30% liquid of the sock's weight without feeling wet. The soft fibres prevent damage to the foot.
The difference between a Regular and a Lip sports sock
The regular sports sock goes a few centimetres further up the leg than a Lip sports sock does. The Lip sports sock has a "lip" or flap over the ankle, as seen in the pictures of the variants.